We've put together a top 10 list of must-see rides if you have kids under nine years old. They range from the cute and fun, to the mildly spooky. It was almost impossible to limit it to just ten, but we gave it our best attempts!
10. It's Tough To Be A Bug- This movie keeps the audience laughing and feels like you are actually touching bugs and being "stung" by a bee.
9. Mickeys Philharmonic- Full of energy 3-D attraction with Maestro Mickey and his out of control orchestra.
8. Peter Pan Ride- Soar over Never Land in your pirate ship as you encounter Indians, Mermaids, and Captain Hook.
7. Muppet Vision 3-D-All the lovable Muppets, combined with 3-D special effects make this a don't miss attraction.
6. Dumbo Ride- A must see ride for preschoolers, this Fantasyland attraction allows you to fly high with Dumbo.
5. Winnie the Pooh Ride- Join Winnie the Pooh and friends in your honey pot car through a stormy day in the Hundred Ace Wood.
4. Country Bears Jamboree- Musically-challenged Big Al and the rest of the Country Bears perform in this family favorite.
3. Its A Small World Ride- Colorful dolls represent children across the world in their native dress and catchy songs.
2. Haunted Mansion- is a must see for most everyone. The holographic dancing ghosts and floating candlesticks make this ride an all-time favorite.
1. Pirates Of The Caribbean Ride is one of the most popular rides in Disney World. Revamped in 2006, this lively, swashbuckling adventure takes riders along with Captain Jack and his hunt for treasure.
Enjoy your next Walt Disney World vacation!
For fun Disney world rides and reviews, age recommendations, video footage, and fun facts visit http://www.mouse-world-vacation-fun.com [http://www.mouse-world-vacation-fun.com/Disney-World-rides.html] as well as tips for making Disney World affordable.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2055171